Coke and Menthos

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sleepy

Well I need to catch up on some sleep as i only got about 4 and a half hours last night. My stomach is feeling squeamish but I still need to do homework. The worst thing is that sleep has already made me vomit (sorry if im going to spoil your apetite).
Well I was about 10 or so, and on the plane my dad didn't want me to go to sleep until I ate. I was dead tired but I just stayed awake until my pasta came. I started eating it (mmmmm??) and then i suddenly vomit into my pasta. A flight attendant sees it and we get the tray taken away (still feel sorry for her). Well I did fall asleep instantly after which is close to impossible for me in the plane!
Back to the reason why i got so little sleep. Well i went to a concert (Linkin Park, Chiodos and Coheed and Cambria) which was amazing!! And it lasted until midnight then it took 2 hours to head home. Its crazy how many groupies there were at that concert, too much high pitched screams!!

Well here is a picture from the concert:

By the way this was in a basketball arena, with alot of people, great concert!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home