Coke and Menthos

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Back from skiing!

Well i had a great one day snowboard trip up at Tahoe. I was so excited and happy to be on the slopes that my first run led to me face planting with a considerable amount of speed. My friend slammed into a 300 pound Swedish dude but it was still awesome.
Also im happy because i can now 360 (on the ground) smoothly. I still can't jump though, but hey! It was great.
I also took my girlfriend up snowboarding for the first time. I had a blast teaching her but then she had to go take a lesson and I never saw her progress...
She had a fantastic time, the whole bus ride back she was talking to me about how great it was! That made me hella happy cause its a sport we both love and she will soon become better!!
I also finally got some sleep!! I was so tired because i had only slept 4 hours the night before snowboarding that at 10:30, i basically passed out on my bed and slept for 12 hours. Yet i'm still sleepy now!!
Well here is the comic of the post:

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home