Coke and Menthos

Thursday, March 20, 2008

happiness

well i got 720 on my SAT for math, placing me in the 96th percentile!! I am honestly quite happy and impressed with myself.
Me and my group also passed for our TPE (huge project we present) and did quite well (the people ask questions after), but we don't get grades til june 30th...
Other then that after passing, we got 4 free hours which was relaxing as I don't recall having had that much free time in quite a while.
I have also been thinking about my futur, wondering what kind of job I will be doing. I used to think research in chemistry, but now im leaning towards biology. Any advice on both professions is greatly appreciated!!!
Well comic of the day here i come:

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home