Coke and Menthos

Monday, March 24, 2008

Mood changes and relaxation

Well I've noticed that I went thrue many many moods today.
I started out normal, pretty emotionless, still sleeping. Then I was pissed followed by feeling somewhat sluggish. That feeling then when on during 3 hours of class that were the most unproductive and boring of my life. I then came home and felt sad, and my driving was stressed out, something was probably on my nerves. Now I had a happy moment and now I'm slowly plunging into sleepy mode because its almost relaxation time!
Well that was my day mood wise, pretty crazy when I think of it.

The fact that its almost my relaxation time made me think of the usefulness of relaxing and how essential it is for me and probably many others. What I do is after I finish all my work for the day, I go on my bed (because its usually late) and get anywhere between one and two hours of relaxation time. I find that it keeps me happy and that it makes me fall asleep faster and makes me sleep better. Well I'l leave you with a comic just to go relax some more. Have a nice happy relaxation sesh!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home