Coke and Menthos

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A bad day turned into a good one

Well today was not such a good day to start with and then got much much better.
The morning started off slow, I did not have much fun and had a test. Then things did not improve, and today is a long day as i get off at 5. Well I finish school and check my phone to see when the bus arrives, it is one minute. I quickly run out and get stuck in the middle of the street I had to cross, if I had made it I could catch the bus.
Well normally the bus runs every 10 minutes, so I check my phone again and notice the 30 minute wait in between buses.
Now the problem is, after that much wait, the bus is bound to be full and not let me in. I decide to start walking down to get to the bridge which is far away. All along I keep track of were the bus is. Turns out the 30 minute wait would have been a 45 minute wait. Well I walked pretty far and had to chose weather to walk through a huge park to the bridge or wait 10 minutes or so for a bus. Because I had already walked about 50 minutes, I decide to walk it out and what a wonderful trip it turned out to be! The walk to the bridge was about half an hour, the park was nice, I saw a huge abandoned building, beautiful views of the bay.
Well the rest of my day went well, and overall now, when I think about my day, it feels like it was a good day.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home