Coke and Menthos

Monday, May 5, 2008

Website review- Pay per post

I just recently signed up for payperpost which is a service offered to bloggers to get paid to post about products, websites and such. I find this service interesting as it lets me find startup websites and lets me check out new products. Thanks to this I will be able to write up some more stuff bout useful websites and some products that I liked. I also would like to bring up the fact that I will NOT review sites/products that I have not used before. My goal is not to make pure money off of this, it is also to bring you, the reader, a higher quality experience on my blog.

For now this service has been good to me, the sign up was easy, the interface is nice and easy to use. Registration was a pain at the beginning (because I didn't reach the minimum requirements) but if you post regularly and have had your blog for over 3 months, it will be fine. In terms of payment they use paypal like many other services. Of what I have read/heard, pay per post is a reliable service that offer a good paying supply of content to put on your blog. So for all you bloggers out there, go try it out!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home