Coke and Menthos

Monday, April 21, 2008

back from vacation!

Well I am back home from Mexico.
As always I am somewhat happy to be home but my vacation was just so nice that I wouldn't mind staying in Mexico for a bit longer.
To sum up my vacation I was surfing everyday for 7-9 hours a day in warm water! Wave wise we got some really small to flat days and we got one really nice day with overhead waves, I couldn't have asked for more!
Anyways I was in a small village and really appreciated it compared to my first 2 days in a bigger town. It really is a different atmosphere and a different lifestyle. Down in a village life is much more relax, the time is pretty insignificant for me and everything is quite and friendly. Even in the water i noticed that everyone was friendly. This is a change from many crowded breaks near my place.
Well a video of my surfing is on the way for your enjoyment :P

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home