Coke and Menthos

Friday, April 4, 2008

busy busy busy

Sorry for the lack of posts this last week, I have been working quite a lot and well never really had the time or a shot of inspiration that came my way. Well today was a fun day, its finally the weekend! To celebrate, while on the way to my friend's house we went extreme streetwalking (what????). Which basically means jumping and spinning over bushes, doing the flag on poles and well, being jackasses. Its honestly a good way to just use some energy, have a blast and make those jumping skills better.
Other than that I am going rock climbing Sunday, but havent gone in a while meaning that my forearms will pass out and die. I cant really find any way to strengthen my forearms so il have to dish it out and use my feet.
You know, rock climbing is a really nice sport, because you need balance, it can be intense, you do it with a friend and its really challenging, giving a great feeling of accomplishment.
Some people may think rock climbing will work with just brute force, but in reality, its a puzzle and coordination, chains of moves and balance are necessities to make it up harder walls.
Well all in all ive been working to much, and cant wait for spring break!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home