Coke and Menthos

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

good things have happened

Well, I am quite happy of my day (except for the 3 hours of French that is). I found it to be completely unproductive work wise, but relationship wise, it cheered me up. As weird as this may sound, but I am quite happy that I managed to make my girlfriend happy (shouldn't I be doing that everyday?).

It was just joking around on the way and in sports class, but I think it meant a lot and also, helped me see that she still loves me. I also found a solution to my problem of me and my girlfriend arguing to much. I thought it would be best to simply stay with friends during class and be together more at lunch or after school. I hope it will bring me back closer to friends and make me appreciate my girlfriend more and be with her in majority during good times instead of bad.

This might sound random but it sprung to my mind. I just love how curious my girlfriend is about what I'm doing and what I'm thinking (the latter is not always true, but still!). Not only does it let me ramble on about what I find interesting but it also shows that she is interested in me (yay!).

Well, with the good comes the bad (or the good?):
I've noticed that I have very little to no problems compared to a lot of people around me... The weird thing is I don't feel fortunate, but i feel somewhat different and trivial, as if nothing really important happened in my life. Its a really weird feeling because I am happy I don't have problems but at the same time it makes me feel trivial and simply bad. Ive noticed that I already wrote about this but its stuck on my mind.

Well my mind is now blank and ready to move on to something else, thanks for reading!
Well my mind moved onto the daily comic:

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home