Coke and Menthos

Monday, March 31, 2008

A little stupid story

Well,
I just went skateboarding down some hills today and while walking up the hill a cop passes by (small road). I then feel my heart starting to beat because these cops really have nothing else to do than arrest or piss off a kid with no helmet. Luckily the cop passes me. I then shortly get up to the top of the hill and start going down. A little ways down I spot the cop stopped on my street.
I immediately jumped off my board, grabbed it, walked til I was out of sight and then ran up the hill. I turned on an intersection but I doubt he was following me. Well I was stressed for a bit during the rest of my time outside.
It was still a fun ride down the hill, I enjoyed it to the fullest!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home