Coke and Menthos

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Car shopping

Well, I got my liscence a couple days ago and now am car shopping.
I have been saving up for a car for a couple years now, and the time has come to spend that money!
I was wondering what kind of problems you encountered while car shopping, and tips you might have for me.
I am looking for a car thats big enough to fit surfboards (6 feet long) or simply has 4 windows that you can bring up and down (with that i can put the surfboard on the roof). I am also looking for something pretty cheap with good gas mileage and that is reliable.
I am pretty sure that with my funds i cannot fufill all of that, but I have been looking at Jeep Cherokee's, which have about 20 mpg and have a nice motor and you can fit basically anything in the trunk.
Picture (1990 model, I am looking for cars around that year because of the price):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home