Coke and Menthos

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good, long day

Well I had a great day today,
I started off the day quite early, at around 8 AM. It always feels like I have so much more time if I start of the day quite early. I just got my liscence this week and so I drove to go surfing, which was loads of fun.
I then got to a nice little surfing break, it was pretty warm out, so that was obviously nice.
The waves were about shoulder-head high (measured when the surfer is standing up) and were also crowded. I caught some good ones but it wasnt that great of a session, mostly compared to my last ones which were each more amazing then the other.
After that I headed home, I got caught in traffic and decided to take a side street instead of the main big street, well I regretted this decision when I had to turn back into the main street. It took me 20 minutes to get through 2 blocks, just to get me back into some more traffic. Anyways, I got home, ate, got dressed and all that and then headed down to my girlfriend's house by bike.
Well the bike ride was nice exept my bike scares me as it needs some repairing and the chain can basically derail whenever. It was really warm outside which I also loved.
After that I saw my girlfriend and stayed with her for a couple hours, that was quite enjoyable. She then had to leave so I headed back home on my bike. I stopped at a Rite aid to pick up a drink, got a great deal on it and just sipped it while basking in the sun on a bench next to the store. I just love stopping for half an hour or so and just relaxing. After that I passed by wallgreens, got some CD-r's to put some tunes on for car rides and now I am home, just relaxing.
Mmmmmm what a good day.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home