Coke and Menthos

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Reality televisions shows

Are these really reality shows?
When I ask this question I really ask how real it is. I know that these shows feature real people and their real relations, but the thing is that these people are hand picked to not get along together.
I remember watching the Real World, and seeing that they put a person who is openly homosexual with another who is quite homophobe. These people are obviously buff and well they will basically get into a fight.
I believe this world is not real because it has been populated by people NOT chosen at random. This altars the personalities and therefore the relationships they would have.
What are your thoughts on this?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home